Who We Serve
In an increasingly connected, data-driven world, a wide range of fast-growing and competitive industries rely on learning management systems and performance evaluation and management programs to handle everything from educational curricula to customer service.
And if you’re like a lot of busy professionals, you might sometimes feel like you have too much data; that some of the important information you need to help your team succeed is slipping through your fingers.
That’s where we come in. Every day, we help people just like you gain control over their performance management through continuous improvement.
A Flexible Solution For A Variety Of Industries
No matter what you do, chances are you want to make sure you’re doing it well. And while many organizations rely on training and teaching to help their staff, students, and team members create and reach goals, they often struggle with measuring the efficacy of these efforts. How are your people actually learning? Where are they getting stuck? What else do we need?
That’s why we created custom software solutions that help folks in a range of industries achieve competency-based performance management that uses real-time, detailed feedback to promote continuous improvement.
How can we help? Let’s take a look at how our software can support your goals:
Who We Serve
- Train new employees by leveraging the best content within your organization and adjusting it for easy absorption and integration
- Shift the emphasis in your training to producing the best customer experience for every caller by educating your operators to meet the demands of even the toughest call
- Create continuous improvement by integrating operator assessments directly into the education path
- Set high standards for training and certification by deploying a dynamic, individualized learning system that leverages your content to meet the needs of every employee
- Identify the areas within the organization where new standards and certifications are required, then manage the education path so employees spend more time in the field and less time in a classroom
- Identify and promote your best employees into areas where their skills will provide better results for the company
- Create a truly competence-based, individualized learning environment
- Explore a “connected world” curriculum that drives learning objectives across methods and media
- Identify strengths in the learning path by connecting objectives to assessments, then testing knowledge along a continuing education path
- Take advantage of dynamic scheduling for real-time courses as well as independent study
- Perform real-time, performance-based evaluation of your staff, equipment, and treatment programs
- Identify potential challenges to patient, physician, nurse, or technician content absorption and provide on-demand corrections for optimal performance that builds on strengths rather than weaknesses
- Perform effective “talent fit” evaluation to ensure that physicians, nurses, and technicians are applying their strongest skills in the areas where they’re needed most
- Bring new hires on board with a precise education path that teaches all the skills they’ll need to flourish
- Identify areas within your organization where new standards and certifications are required, then manage the education path so your employees spend more time in the field and less time in a classroom
- Ensure all new procedures are addressed and mastered, and all necessary certifications are met